The details are not the details. They make the design. — Charles Eames
About the Studio
This quote inspires all our craftspeople, and underlies the attention I give to every piece that leaves my workshop.
My artisan designs and gorgeous gemstones give this collection a perfectly eclectic look. Each singular piece is crafted with profound authenticity and the utmost attention to beauty, detail and perfection in craftsmanship.
I select all semi-precious gemstones and metals from gem shows and showrooms from across the country using sustainable & recycled materials whenever possible. This allows me to choose the most stunning and responsible of materials and assures complete quality control.
I design and create all jewels in my Western Massachusetts studio, where I can gaze out to a back yard full of squirrels, trees, sometimes flowers and, a lot of the time, weeds.
My wonderfully supportive galleries, boutiques, spas and lovely clientele showcase the best representation of my obsession. Layer or wear alone – Hallies Comet Jewelry will make you smile.
Christina O’Keefe is an award-winning jewelry designer based in Western Massachusetts. I am a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Fine Arts program and a skilled goldsmith and potter. Color, collage, form and embellishments are my loves. I thrive on and find great joy in exploring the irreverent integration of shape and fabrication. All of this passion and genuine curiosity are evident in the details of the creative direction in my studio.
Awards and Accolades
- Featured Artist of the Month across regional boutiques for the past decade
- Featured pop-up artist for a corporate and non-profit events across New England. Supported fund raising efforts for Breast Cancer Awareness, Suicide Prevention, Dress for Success and other community service organizations.
- Selected as featured jeweler for Los Angeles Femme Film Festival
- Awarded feature placements in juried crafts and arts fairs across New England
- Best of Stylebakery blog featured artist