The details are not the details. They make the design. — Charles Eames
About Our Studio
This quote inspires all our craftspeople, and underlies the attention we give to every piece that leaves our workshop.
Our artisan designs and gorgeous gemstones give this collection a perfectly eclectic look. Each singular piece is crafted with profound authenticity and the utmost attention to beauty, detail and perfection in craftsmanship.
We select all semi-precious gemstones and metals from gem shows and showrooms from across the country. This allows us to choose the most stunning of materials and assures complete quality control.
All jewels are created by local craftspeople in our Western Massachusetts studio, where we can gaze out to a back yard full of squirrels, trees, sunsets, sometimes flowers and, a lot of the time, weeds.
Our wonderfully supportive galleries, boutiques, spas and our lovely clientele showcase the best representation of our obsessions. Layer or wear alone – Hallies Comet Jewelry will make you smile.
Christina O’Keefe is an award-winning jewelry designer based in Western Massachusetts. She is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Fine Arts program and a skilled goldsmith and potter. Color, collage, form and embellishments are her loves. Christina thrives on and finds great joy in exploring the irreverent integration of shape and fabrication. All of this passion and genuine curiosity are evident in the details of the creative direction she brings to the studio.
Awards and Accolades
- Featured Artist of the Month across regional boutiques for the past decade
- Featured pop-up artist for a corporate and non-profit events across New England. Supported fund raising efforts for Breast Cancer Awareness, Suicide Prevention, Dress for Success and other community service organizations.
- Selected as featured jeweler for Los Angeles Femme Film Festival
- Awarded feature placements in juried crafts and arts fairs across New England
- Best of Stylebakery blog featured artist